Get in Touch
A1007, 10th Floor, Sampege halli Road, Seega halli Jakkur Post Bangalore 560064
+91 80885 56610
+91 95909 09950
To use some resources available in this Site, a user must complete registration process. During registration, a user is required to provide information, which may include a name, e-mail address and a password
Visitors to the FBA Site / this site must attained eighteen (18). Unless otherwise specified, you must be a least 18 years old in order to use and register with us
1. General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”)
2. Fortune Business Academy (hereinafter referred to as “FBA”).
3. Our FBA Websites www.fortunebusinesshub.in & www.subramanyam.in
4. The FBA Site Visitor (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Yours”)
5. FBA Site Products or Services (hereafter referred to as “Services”)
Terms & Conditions
1 The relationship between FBA and You, with respect to your use of our Site. By visiting or using including, but not limited to
(i) accessing, using and/or downloading Information,
(ii) sending messages, information, data, text, software or images, or other Information, or
(iii) otherwise using, accessing or purchasing any Services, you agree to accept and abide by this Agreement
2 In consideration of your use of and access to the Site (and the promises and obligations herein, and intending to be legally bound), you and hereby agree as follows: Your access to and use of the Site is subject to these Terms, as well as any modifications issued by to these Terms, and all applicable laws and regulations. By using the Site, you agree to and will be deemed to be bound by these terms. If you do not want to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Site
3. FBA shall have the right, at any time and without prior notice and at its sole discretion, to revise these Terms or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to access to or use of the Site. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to, posting the revised or additional terms and conditions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the Terms periodically for any modification to this Agreement that may affect your rights or obligations hereunder.
4. You agree that you shall be deemed to be apprised of and bound by any modification by to these Terms. Any access or use of the Site by you after notice of revisions or additions to these terms shall constitute and be deemed to be your agreement to such revisions or additions.
5. No modification to these Terms by any party other than FBA shall be valid or enforceable against FBA unless expressly agreed to by FBA in a writing signed by a duly authorized officer of FBA.
6. These Terms are effective until terminated by us. FBA may terminate these Terms without notice and at any time. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the our Site and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to the Content, and the disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms shall survive termination. FBA shall also have the right without notice and at any time to terminate the this Site or any portion thereof, or any products or services offered through this Site, or to terminate any individual’s right to access or use the FBA Site or any portion thereof.
7. You agree to comply with all applicable international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the FBA Site and your purchase
8. The Content may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or may be out of date. We may change, delete, or update any Content at any time and without prior notice. The Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not binding on us in any way except to the extent it is specifically indicated to be so. Unless otherwise noted, all Content is protected by copyright, trademark, common law and other proprietary rights that are owned by us or by third parties that have licensed their use.
9. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on our Site, and for no other purpose. You must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices on downloaded or printed Information, and any such downloads or copies are subject to the Terms of this Agreement and shall remain the property of us and/or its licensors and/or suppliers. Except as provided in the foregoing, FBA does not grant to you or any person any right to use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, publicly perform, or distribute by any means, method, or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the Content on or transmitted through the our Site, including without limitation by transferring, downloading or otherwise copying any Content onto any disk drive or other storage mediums
10. Any use of the Content, except as specifically permitted in these Terms or as otherwise expressly permitted in the Content or in writing signed by FBA, is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using our Site or any services or Information. Nothing contained on the FBA Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of FBA’s and/or its licensors’, suppliers’ or third party owners of trademarks or copyrights without the express written permission of FBA, our licensors or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such trademark and/or copyright.
2. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred by you or any users of your account and credit card (or other applicable payment mechanism) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases
3. Payments must be made using a valid debit / credit card or UPI ID, FBA reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue or change specifications and prices on products and services offered on our Site without incurring any obligation to you. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order. Prior to FBA acceptance of an order, verification of information may be required. We reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from us, for any reason. FBA reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to any customer without prior notification.
1. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, any of FBA’s representatives, and their directors, officers, employees, consultants and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) any allegation that any Materials you transmit to FBA Site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and/or (c) your activities in connection with our Site
2. Notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy of any kind, neither us nor any of our Representatives, nor their directors, officers, employees, consultants or other representatives, are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages or liabilities under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any manner to our Site, Information, Services and/or any linked site, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damages or liabilities. Exclusive maximum liability to you for all damages, losses, cause of action, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising out of or relating in any manner to the Site, shall be the amount paid by you for use of the Site, Information and/or Services.
Company owns or licenses all intellectual property and other rights, title, and interest in and to the Site, Content and Service, and the materials accessible on the Site and Service, except as expressly provided for in the Agreement, including without limitation the trademarks, copyrights and certain technology used in making the Site, its Content and Service available. Except as specifically allowed in this Agreement, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any Content or Service is strictly prohibited. We grant you a limited revocable license to access and use the Site, Content and our Service for its intended purposes, subject to your compliance with this Agreement, The revocable license does not include the right to collect or use information contained on the Site or through the Service for purposes that Company prohibits or to compete with Company.
You acquire no ownership or other interest in, or other license to, any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right or to the Content. You acquire no rights or licenses in or to any trademarks, service marks, trade names or copyrights displayed on the Site. You may not reproduce, republish, distribute, assign, sublicense, retransmit, sell, or prepare derivative works of the Site or Content, or resell or make our Service available to others. If you use the Site or our Service in a manner that exceeds the scope of this license or breaches any relevant agreement, your license shall terminate immediately.
We use third-party advertising services like Facebook ad Services, and other ad networks to deliver advertising about us on other websites and applications. The ads may be based on things we know about you, like your usage data & systems data and these ad service providers know about you based on their tracking data. The ads can be based on your recent activity over a period of time across other sites and services and may be tailored to your interests.
Depending upon types of advertising services we use, they may place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, phone or other devices to collect data about your use of services and may access those tracking technologies in order to serve these tailored advertisements for you.
You acknowledge and agree that the nature of the Confidential Information to which you have, and will continue to have, access derives value from the fact that it is not generally known and used by others in the highly competitive, international industry in which Company engages and operates
For the purposes of this Agreement, ‘Confidential Information’ shall be deemed to include all the information and materials about the Company, the Site or the Service that: (i) if in written format is marked as confidential, or (ii) if disclosed verbally is noted as confidential at time of disclosure or (iii) in the absence of either (i) or (ii) is information which a reasonable party would deem to be non-public information and confidential, including, without limitation, all information provided on or through the Site or Service, trade secrets, inventions, research methods and projects, methods of compiling information, methods of creating database, data processing programs, software, computer models, source and object codes, product formulations, strategies and plans for future business, product and service development and ideas, potential acquisitions or divestitures, marketing ideas, financial information including with respect to costs, commissions, fees, profits and sales, mailing lists, information concerning our affiliates and customers, potential affiliates and customers and suppliers, and employee information including their respective salaries, bonuses, benefits, qualifications, abilities and contact information.
You acknowledge that you are receiving the Confidential Information in confidence, and you will not publish, copy or disclose any Confidential Information without prior written consent from Company. You further agree that you shall not attempt to reverse engineer, de-compile or try to ascertain the source code to our software or any other software supplied hereunder. You acknowledge that you will only use the Confidential Information to the extent necessary to use the Service and promote your business in accordance with your agreements with Company, and that you will use best efforts to prevent unauthorized disclosure of the Confidential Information to any third party.
Your use and browsing of this site is at your own risk. While reasonable efforts are made to include accurate and up-to-date information, we does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics or other items contained in this site. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind either express or implied. In no event shall we are not be liable for any special, direct, indirect or consequential damages (including damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) arising out of the use of, inability to use, or reliance upon the materials, products offered or services offered. All prices, specifications, availability and promotions are subject to change without notice.
1 Engage in spamming or phishing attacks;
2 Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, vulgar, derogatory, racist, hateful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, harmful, invasive of the privacy rights of others, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication;
3 Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the FBA including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the FBA Site;
4 Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
5 Upload any Materials (as defined below) that contains any virus, worm or other files, scripts or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the service or the FBA Site;
6 Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Information, the FBA Site or services;
7 Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the FBA Site or Information;
8 Using FBA Site, Information or Services in any manner that is unlawful, including accessing the Site, Services and/or Information from any location where such access may be illegal or otherwise prohibited;
9 Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Materials; and/or
10 Harvest or collect information about the Site visitors or members without their express consent.
You have a statutory right to a “Test & Try Period”. This period begins once your order is completed and ends in 7 days after the login have been delivered. If you change your mind about the product/service within this period, please notify us within 7 days of receipt. Purchases after this period are non-refundable we reserves the right to exercise. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of the discretion include, but are not limited to:
Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the goods, The fact that the Goods consist of audio or Video recordings or computer software and the recordings have been opened any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the goods at the time of purchase such discretion to be exercised.
You may only use the Site, Content and Service to promote your existing business, as expressly permitted in writing by us. You may not cause harm to the Site or Service. Specifically, but without limitation, you may not: (i) interfere with the Site, Content or Service by using viruses, programs, or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware, or which attempts to assess the vulnerability of, or actually violates, any security feature; (ii) access any content or data not intended for you, or log into an account or server that you are not authorized to access; (iii) modify, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Site or our Service; (iv) use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Site or our Service, except in the operation or use of an Internet ‘search engine,’ hit counters, or similar technology; (v) collect electronic mail addresses or other information from third parties by using the Site or our Service; (vi) impersonate another person or entity; (vii) engage in any activity that interferes with another user’s ability to use or enjoy the Site, or content or our Service; (viii) assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this Agreement; (ix) co-brand the Site, or content or our Service; (x) frame the Site or Service; (xi) hyper-link to the Site or Service, without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of Company; (xii) use the Site, Content or Service, in whole or in part, for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral, or prohibited by this Agreement or any applicable local, state, or federal law, rule, or regulation; (xiii) use the Site, Content or Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or Service; (xiv) circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any security feature of the Site; (xv) upload, e-mail or otherwise transmit to or through the Site or Service, any advertising, promotional, or other unauthorized communication, including, without limitation, ‘junk mail,’ ‘surveys,’ unsolicited e-mail, ‘spam,’ ‘chain letters,’ or ‘pyramid schemes;’ or (xvi) incorporate data from any of our databases into any emails or other ‘white pages’ products or services, whether browser- based, based on proprietary client-side applications, or web-based, without our prior, express and written consent.
Termination & Cancellation
1. Either FBA or you may terminate your account. If we terminate your account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reason
2 For all our programmes for 100% Money Back Guarantee clients are asked to provide evidence of completing the lessons and associated study documents within 24 hours of their refund request. Refunds will only be processed once sufficient proof of completion & action has been provided within 7 working days of the request