To use some resources available on the FBA Site, a user must complete registration process. During registration, a user is required to provide information, which may include a name, e-mail address and a password
Visitors to the FBA Site must attained eighteen (18). Unless otherwise specified, you must be a least 18 years old in order to use and register with the FBA
1. General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”)
2. Fortune Business Academy (hereinafter referred to as “FBA”).
3. Our FBA Websites www.fortunebusinesshub.in & www.subramanyam.in
4. The FBA Site Visitor (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Yours”)
5. FBA Site Products or Services (hereafter referred to as “Services”)
Terms & Conditions
1 The relationship between FBA and You, with respect to your use of our Site. By visiting or using including, but not limited to
(i) accessing, using and/or downloading Information,
(ii) sending messages, information, data, text, software or images, or other Information, or
(iii) otherwise using, accessing or purchasing any Services, you agree to accept and abide by this Agreement
2 In consideration of your use of and access to the Site (and the promises and obligations herein, and intending to be legally bound), you and hereby agree as follows: Your access to and use of the Site is subject to these Terms, as well as any modifications issued by to these Terms, and all applicable laws and regulations. By using the Site, you agree to and will be deemed to be bound by these terms. If you do not want to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Site
3. FBA shall have the right, at any time and without prior notice and at its sole discretion, to revise these Terms or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to access to or use of the Site. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to, posting the revised or additional terms and conditions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the Terms periodically for any modification to this Agreement that may affect your rights or obligations hereunder.
4. You agree that you shall be deemed to be apprised of and bound by any modification by to these Terms. Any access or use of the Site by you after notice of revisions or additions to these terms shall constitute and be deemed to be your agreement to such revisions or additions.
5. No modification to these Terms by any party other than FBA shall be valid or enforceable against FBA unless expressly agreed to by FBA in a writing signed by a duly authorized officer of FBA.
6. These Terms are effective until terminated by us. FBA may terminate these Terms without notice and at any time. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the our Site and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to the Content, and the disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms shall survive termination. FBA shall also have the right without notice and at any time to terminate the this Site or any portion thereof, or any products or services offered through this Site, or to terminate any individual’s right to access or use the FBA Site or any portion thereof.
7. You agree to comply with all applicable international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the FBA Site and your purchase
8. The Content may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or may be out of date. We may change, delete, or update any Content at any time and without prior notice. The Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not binding on us in any way except to the extent it is specifically indicated to be so. Unless otherwise noted, all Content is protected by copyright, trademark, common law and other proprietary rights that are owned by us or by third parties that have licensed their use.
9. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on our Site, and for no other purpose. You must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices on downloaded or printed Information, and any such downloads or copies are subject to the Terms of this Agreement and shall remain the property of us and/or its licensors and/or suppliers. Except as provided in the foregoing, FBA does not grant to you or any person any right to use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, publicly perform, or distribute by any means, method, or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the Content on or transmitted through the our Site, including without limitation by transferring, downloading or otherwise copying any Content onto any disk drive or other storage mediums
10. Any use of the Content, except as specifically permitted in these Terms or as otherwise expressly permitted in the Content or in writing signed by FBA, is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using our Site or any services or Information. Nothing contained on the FBA Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of FBA’s and/or its licensors’, suppliers’ or third party owners of trademarks or copyrights without the express written permission of FBA, our licensors or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such trademark and/or copyright.
2. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred by you or any users of your account and credit card (or other applicable payment mechanism) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases
3. Payments must be made using a valid debit / credit card or UPI ID, FBA reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue or change specifications and prices on products and services offered on our Site without incurring any obligation to you. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order. Prior to FBA acceptance of an order, verification of information may be required. We reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from us, for any reason. FBA reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to any customer without prior notification.
1. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, any of FBA’s representatives, and their directors, officers, employees, consultants and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) any allegation that any Materials you transmit to FBA Site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and/or (c) your activities in connection with our Site
2. Notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy of any kind, neither us nor any of our Representatives, nor their directors, officers, employees, consultants or other representatives, are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages or liabilities under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any manner to our Site, Information, Services and/or any linked site, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damages or liabilities. Exclusive maximum liability to you for all damages, losses, cause of action, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising out of or relating in any manner to the Site, shall be the amount paid by you for use of the Site, Information and/or Services.